Since partnering with GEMS Consultants Inc, Yves in particular, we have jointly helped over 50 business clients thus enhancing the diverse services offered between our firms. We have confidence in Yves’s abilities to focus on our diverse clientele’s needs and of his dedication to the growth of their businesses and, incidentally, of ours. Marc Allain – Partner, Allain & Associates.
- Resource Planning
- Market study and analysis
- Export development and international commercialization
“Yves is the consummate professional and one of the most innovated and hardworking individuals I have worked with. He is very knowledgeable in is field of expertise and has an acute attention to detail. Through his years of experience he is able to assist companies identify their strengths and focus in on the areas that they need improvement. I often refer Yves to clients that would benefit from his services and always receive very positive feedback.” – Scott Lewis, BA, MBA, AttisCorp Financial Group, Inc. Investia Financial Services Inc. TD Canada Trust Building.
- Technology planning
- Succession planning
- Financial forecasting
“Yves has played a pivotal role in a major project. He demonstrated outstanding leadership and organizational skills and was instrumental in assessing our budget needs and facilitated our goal setting. We appreciate GEMS Consultants Inc.’s involvement in our commercial construction project and look forward to working with them in the near future.”
- Product R&D management
- Product commercialization
- Marketing consulting
- Productivity improvement
- Process optimization
- Managing change
- Operational assessments
- Human resources management
- Performance measurement (KPI’s)
- Business transitions
– Arthur McDonough, Centre de Santé du MARAIS Health Centre / Dieppe Pharmasave de Dieppe.
Business transitions and succession planning
- Analysing and preparing the business in order to maximize the value.
- Preparing a marketing package for the entity for sale.
- Preparing the financial pro-forma and business plan.
- Coordinating with accountants, lawyers, bankers, government agencies and any other necessary steps.
- Business turnaround